AboutSet to open in 2019, Levitt at the Falls is an outdoor music venue that will be built in Falls Park West. The venue will welcome Sioux Falls’ diverse communities, foster social interactions among people of all ages and backgrounds, and ensure access to the performing arts to everyone through 50 free concerts each summer, featuring acclaimed artists in a wide range of music genres.
Friends of Levitt Sioux Falls
- Leads capital campaign
- Raises funds to sustain operations
- Produces 50 free concerts each summer
The City of Sioux Falls
- Develops Falls Park West site
- Constructs and maintains venue
- Coordinates use of venue by other community groups and nonprofits
- Provides seed funding and annual grants
- Gives ongoing support, resources and guidance
- Shares best practices and field expertise
- Facilitates Levitt network dialogue
The Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation is a national foundation that empowers communities to transform neglected outdoor spaces into welcoming destinations where the power of free, live music brings people together and invigorates community life.
Once a Levitt venue opens, it is positioned to succeed because it has the support and expertise of the Levitt Foundation, a commitment from the City and the enthusiasm of an engaged community.
Please consider making a tax-deductible investment to this enriching community project that celebrates the shared vision and diversity of Sioux Falls.Donate Now
“Having a Levitt venue in Sioux Falls will put us in the same company as some other admirable American cities such as Denver, Los Angeles, Arlington, Texas and Westport, Connecticut. We will be part of a pretty elite group, which says a lot about where Sioux Falls is going.”